Tuesday, October 22, 2013

404 Error Page

For the past few weeks I've been working on the 404 Error page for Red Robin. We were required to have a scanned image, a photograph that we took, and a piece from illustrator in our 404 page design.

As you can see it's not too exciting. So I decided to make my design family friendly and fun just like Red Robin Restaurants. I happen to work there so it was easier to design an error page for them because I knew the meaning and motto behind the business.
 Here is my scanned image…
Photograph…
And a rough draft of my illustration. 
Then after messing around with ways of saying "hey, you typed in a page that doesn't exsist.....try again!" I finally finished my project and ended up with this…
It's family friendly, easy to use, and screams Red Robin in my opinion.


No comments:

Post a Comment